About the Role
Inventoire Limited is looking for a new Property Inventory Clerk to join us based in the Reading area. No experience is necessary as we will provide full training. This is a freelance position, and we welcome applicants of any age to apply.
This freelance position enables our candidates to work flexible hours - the more assignments you perform, the more you earn. The role could be suited to a student who can perform inventory checks in and around their lectures, or a working parent that can work during school hours. motivated individuals keen on developing their careers within the property industry.
The role will require travel within Reading and surrounding areas, so it's essential that you hold a full driving license and you have access to a car.
The role will involve performing check-in, check-out or mid-term inspections for our landlords or agents. You will be required to provide high-quality and impartial reports for our clients.
Weekend and weekday work is available.
In this Property Inventory Clerk role, day to day you can expect duties to include:
• Review your diary of appointments and ensure this is kept up-to-date.
• To confirm visits prior to attending
• Collect and return keys to/from agents.
• Carry out property inventories, check-ins/check-outs and mid-term inspections in line with our service standards:
• Compile and submit reports from inspections, ensuring all reports are accurate and complete, using our cutting-edge technology.
• Report on specific details with regard to the general condition and cleanliness of a property and list any discrepancies.
• Take meter readings.
• Take detailed notes and photographs of a property.
• Ensure property meets with current legislation.
• Completing report and ensuring its submission for approval.
• Meet and greet with tenants and walk them through the property (their new home).
• Obtain tenant's signatures during key handover.
• Ensure all appointments are attended on time.
You will have hands-on support from a dedicated office team who will operate the daily schedules to ensure your work runs smoothly. The back office team is only a phone call away if you require any support.
To be both considered and to be successful in this role, you will need the following skills:
• You’ll need to be a self-motivated individual, as you will be working on the road most days visiting properties in your local area, earning about £37.50 – £85 per property inspection completed (max 4 in one day is realistic) depending on property size.
•You will be required to cover your own expenses such as travel which has been taken into account when setting prices.
• You’ll need to be confident in communicating with individuals both face to face and over the phone
• You will be able to work as part of a team with the back office team and fellow Property Inventory Clerks
• Tech-savvy with access to a smartphone.
• Well organised be able to navigate from one property to another
• You must be professional, punctual, and reliable
• You will be required to show evidence that you are tax registered and hold personal indemnity insurance.
• Hold a full UK driving license, with access to a suitably insured vehicle.
Note: We are dedicated to safeguarding our clients' customers. Therefore a Disclosure and Barring Service basic disclosure (DBS check formerly known as a CRB check) will be required, in the event of an individual being offered a position within certain roles at Inventoire Limited.
About the Company
Inventoire is a property inventory management business that provides property inventory specialists; we pride ourselves on providing our customers with exceptional customer service. We use cutting-edge systems to produce high-quality and impartial inventory reports.
Why work for us?
At Inventoire, we like to work with consensus, hardworking individuals who will enjoy working to Inventories' high standards. In return, we will reward and recognise your hard work, skills and dedication. We are a fun, friendly team to work alongside. Working at Inventoire is like being part of a family.
Benefits of working at Inventoire:
Work hours that are suitable for you
Performance related pay
Excellent rates of pay
Full on-the-job training provided
Work available in your local area
Hands-on support from our back office team
Lots of variety; no two days are the same!
A great place to work
Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
Family-friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
Inventoire Limited offers a truly inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We care deeply about leading the way as an employer and providing a more inclusive and diverse workplace for all. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Inventoire.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
This job advert is intended to summarise the general nature and responsibilities of this role and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position.
The opportunity to be a Property Inventory Clerk here at Inventoire isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have any more questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 0118 295 2519 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept CV’s from agencies.